Fleet Aware Intelligent Proximity Alert System (IPAS)
- Accident and collision prevention system
- Vehicle and pedestrian bilateral detection and alert
- Vehicle to vehicle detection as standard
- Doorway, crossing & walkway alert
- Vehicle slowdown on detection
- Ultra wideband technology
- Easy to install
- Safeguard equipment and personnel
- Increase site hazard awareness
There are reported to be over 8,000 accidents involving the use of forklifts in the UK each year and some of these result in fallacies.
What is Fleet Aware?
Utilising the latest ultra wideband (UWB) technology Fleet Aware is a state of the art proximity warning system. Unlike RFID based systems this system offers pin point accuracy in setting proximity zones around hazardous equipment allowing for the detection of personnel. With the capability of programming two distinct 360° detection zones (Warning / Danger) Fleet Aware can be configured to trigger audible and visual alerts to warn operators of the presence of personnel, further allowing for staged warning and vehicle slowdown (vehicle compatibility check required).